It's a Wonderful Life

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Baaaccckk.

Oh my gosh, If there was a dork award I believe I could be nominated and possibly win it. As is quite apparent, I haven't posted here since my one first post. Part of the reason for that is I really wasn't ready to start blogging when I made that first post. That's not so dorky, right? The dorkness comes in when I get to the other reason I haven't posted here again. I couldn't figure out how to get to the page where I could write a new post. Ack! What a dork. I made a few feeble attempts to navigate back to this page, but gave up too easily and didn't take the time to ask anyone who might know. Second level dorkiness, not using ones resources.

Anyway, tah dah! I finally figured it out. (BTW, I LOVE 'tah dah.' I even downloaded a ringtone for my new phone that makes the 'tah dah' fanfare. I think everyone needs a good 'tah dah' every now and then.) I promise I will figure out how to download pics (without Tiffany by my side telling me every step of what to do) very soon. This sight will become a veritable treasure trove of all things Astle.

I also recently started a blog which is more for the general public. If you want to come check it out that would be great. You can find it at tkastle.blogspot.com - So Many Dreams.

Be back soon.

No comments: